We all know how to send bulk emails, but sending it only isn’t the purpose actually. Reaching the target profiles with the correct message in solicited form should be the trait of each email. Here we will discuss about few major facts when considering sending emails in bulk form. This is only intended as a basic outline, we will prefer to seek experts’ advice from appropriate consultants and professionals. Don’t forget, if your emails are treated as Spam! It’s worthless to send.
1. Address Attainment – You have to ensure that its Opt In. Opt In stands for when someone is given the option to receive “bulk” email, that is, email that is sent to many people at the same time. E-pending is not Opt In. If the recipient didn’t ask for it in the first place, the rest of the list management processes are irrelevant.
2. Reality in Message – Describe your nature of the bulk mail and the policies precisely. Tell the readers what to expect, when to expect, how to get, how frequent it is, which type of offer, what kind of topic and what are the motives to do so. Never hide information about the subscription.
3. Identify your entity and your web reputation: Use legible registered domains with capable working mails with a web address. Don’t hide behind ever-changing mazes of domain (Snowshoe Spamming). Use proper records and signature. Make your online identity as solid as brick, use your reputation to say for you.
4. Keep Clean, Keep maintained – You must keep your lead list current! Remove subscription requests and bounces promptly, as close to real-time as possible as, no later than the same day. Mail the list at regular intervals. Unmailed lists provoke high complaint rates when they reactivate.List which are commercial, atleast once per week should be utilized. Remove any address with 3 frequent bounce.
5. Unsubscription must work! Promptly. And for all the bulk mail you’re sending to that address. It must work via e-mail (include correct info in headers) and many subscribers also appreciate a web link included in message body. Sign up for feedback loops, and consider that abuse reports may indicate more serious problems than can be fixed by simply unsubscribing the reporting address. Some jurisdictions also require unsubscription via snail-mail. Basically, if someone wants off your list, help them with their request no matter how they ask.
6. Finally experts’ advice – You can ask your ISP for advice, also there are a lot email service providers available. You can consider one with reputation for sending mail and maintain the list. Ask Google about them, Google knows everything!
Latest posts by Navid (see all)
- Sending Bulk Emails in appropriate ways. - Apr 27, 2014
- Aspect of SEO Hosting Affiliate Program to Expand Online Business - Apr 4, 2014
- What is SEO Hosting? - Dec 17, 2013