- What’s deal with On Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimisation (SEO)
- Off Page Optimization VS On Page SEO (Optimization)
What’s deal with On Page Optimization
On-page optimization is define as a process of making a website’s performance play good in the search engines for your targeted keywords. So what are the steps?
On-Page SEO Checklist
- Make sure you study the keywords, select them wisely and test them properly
- Adding keywords in Meta Tags
- Using ALT tags for images
- Putting a keyword in H1 tags
- Properly making a good URL structure
- Building internal linking
- Quality Content
- Proper Keyword density
- Putting Site maps in websites
- Properly making usability and accessibility easy
- Tracking targeted keywords
- Have patience and expect results in 24 weeks
Avoiding common on-page SEO mistakes:
- Having duplicate contents on website
- SEO unfriendly URL
- Forgetting to put Alt Tags for images
- Duplicate title tags in webpages
Never use on-page SEO spamming Strategies
- Hiding texts
- Hiding links
- Maximum use of Keywords
- Doorway pages
- Mirror pages
Off-Page Optimisation (SEO)
Defined: Off-page optimisation (off-page SEO) is what can be done off the pages of a website to maximise its performance in the search engines for target keywords related to the on-page content and keywords in off-page direct-links.
Off the page optimization is define as a process which helps to maximize the performance of website for targeted keywords in the search engines by creating good backlinks.
Off-Page SEO Checklist
- Again, start with research on keywords selection and make sure you test them
- Always use Keywords in anchor text links
- Make sure you get links from highly ranked publisher sites
- Use one-way inbound links and avoid exchange of links
- Use variation of keywords for backlinks to same page
- Slow link building
- Use of relevant keywords
- Get deep linking to inner pages of your website
- Target a good amount of keywords
- Always keep a track of al your keywords and refine them if necessary
- If something goes wrong with a certain campaign, leave it as soon as possible
- Have patience and expect the results in 1-2 months
Some common off-page SEO mistakes
- Putting duplicate keywords in adverts
- Unnecessary side-wide links
- Failing to do proper on-page SEO
- Failing to put link adverts without keywords
Never attempt to use off-page SEO spamming tactics:
- Getting backlinks from Link farms
- Using unrelated keywords
- Getting backlinks from Garbage links and Link churning
- Creating hidden inbound links
Off Page Optimization VS On Page SEO (Optimization)
You may be investing a lot of money for both on-page and off-page SEO without any results.
You may have made sure that you picked one of the best on page optimisation agencies in the industry, got references, asked for case studies then after risking it all with a 12 month contract, you invested all your expectations and large part of your internet marketing budget with the on-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) agency.
Months later with your patience worn through and no significant results delivered, you must be frustrated with the lack of returns on your investment and possibly even ready to give up on SEO all together.
Hiring incompetent SEO firm will just eat out your time and waste your money without giving you any results. Your investment and expectation could run down if you hire some SEO firm without doing any research on that company like asking for references and past work which have been successful.
If you are serious about online marketing then you should hire professionals who have adequate knowledge on advance skills on both off-page and on-page optimization. Things could go wrong if you fail to choose skilled SEO firm.
Something more on off-page optimization
Probably, on-page optimization is main infrastructure of online marketing. Without on-page optimization, a website won’t get even a single visitor for weeks or for months. In order to ranked well in search engines like Google, you must do on-page optimization by hiring experts on this field/
Some strategies like getting one way links from highly ranked publisher websites, building links gradually, researching on keywords and competition, knowledge about powerful free website directories , link brokering and many strategies. Not only that, fresh articles with content optimization and sharing is all matters when you are doing on-page SEO.