There are a huge number of online directories on the internet nowadays that have been blacklisted by online search engine Google. It is the most excellent way to keep away from these web directories at every costs; having your web link listed there will have negatively influence on your online search engine rankings. However how do you recognize which web directories to put forward your URL to and from which ones to keep away from? I am presenting now some guidelines, it amt help you:
– Web Directories ought to be well categorized and organized.
– Categories ought to be, neither, too wide nor too thin. Category group is vital; however web directories search characteristic holds additional value for finding web links.
– Links ought to be simply accessible.
– Links ought to be posted into the exact category. If they are not at their right place, this is a symbol of automated web link approval, which must never be used in a web directory. (Even the major, the majority powerful web directories are human being edited).
– Poor class and spam links ought not to be accepted into any polite web directory.
– A classy web directory ought to contain a free of charge submission option, so it is essential for web directories to present sponsored listings and sale ad space. But, the web page ought not to be messy with ads. This is a symbol that the web directory administration is excessively focused on building a quick buck than enhancing the online experience.
– If the web directory has an exact topic, or niche, than the ads must be relevant to that topic. Off topic and inappropriate ads do not feel right on niche directories.
Latest posts by Navid (see all)
- Sending Bulk Emails in appropriate ways. - Apr 27, 2014
- Aspect of SEO Hosting Affiliate Program to Expand Online Business - Apr 4, 2014
- What is SEO Hosting? - Dec 17, 2013