The very first thing you have to do is get a Google Account. If you by now get a Gmail, Adwords or Adsense account, subsequently you are absolutely ready. Unless, you are able to register a new account by just visiting https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount (Google Accounts page)
Constructing your sitemap file is very simple to do if you are well familiar with XML, & if you aren’t you are able to employ a third-party tool for example the ones that are always planned on Google’s relevant website (http://code.google.com/sm_thirdparty.html). Google as well has a “Sitemap Generator” that you are able to download and then install on your server, however if not you are quite adept at running Python scripts, you ought to probably glue to the third-party tools.
In any case once you get your own Google Account & your Sitemap file already built, the remaining task is very simple. All you have got to do is:
1. Immediately log into your own account.
2. Then you have to type your website’s URL into “Add Site” box and then click on “OK”
3. And following that click on the Manage Sites web link for the online site you are adding up, and then attach your sitemap file to your own account.
Google Sitemaps is an outstanding SEO Tool:
Google Sitemaps assist Googlebot rapidly discover fresh content on your own website. They let you to inform Google what’s significant, what’s fresh, and what modifies frequently. The tools offered to webmasters throughout the program are able to play a very important role in serving you realize how the online search engines (particularly Google) analysis your website.
Using this very information you will be able to radically develop the rank of your online site and rapidly clear up any problems Google discovers.
Latest posts by Navid (see all)
- Sending Bulk Emails in appropriate ways. - Apr 27, 2014
- Aspect of SEO Hosting Affiliate Program to Expand Online Business - Apr 4, 2014
- What is SEO Hosting? - Dec 17, 2013