Google gives high rank to the pages those have maximum traffic rates. The more the browsers visit a page the more the rank of that page grows high. There are some other factors involved also in that process. This is called the PageRank.
So to make your website more and more qualitative you will have to work on increasing the PageRank. Here are some tips for you in this regard:
- Firstly, you will have to check the SEO Meta tags of your website. Check your title and make it sure that it contains the keyword you wish to target. Again, you will have to put the Meta keywords and Meta description. But while doing all that, keep in mind that you do not end up overdoing anything. Try to make it impressive and no something overdone.
- Secondly, try to apply the strategies that will help you to increase your PageRank. For example, link building. This is the most effective way and rule of getting a high rank for your website.
- Thirdly, always, check the inner page links of your website. You will have to be correct in your inner page links. You will have to very cautious about the anchor texts and the targeted keywords.
- Fourthly, another important thing is the content of your website. Try to make your content effective and impressive. The topics and keywords should be selected wisely. The high quality of your content will help you a lot in the high PageRank.
Latest posts by Navid (see all)
- Sending Bulk Emails in appropriate ways. - Apr 27, 2014
- Aspect of SEO Hosting Affiliate Program to Expand Online Business - Apr 4, 2014
- What is SEO Hosting? - Dec 17, 2013