SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the method to optimize your online site for boosting its usual web traffic. In this very article, we are going to know about a few SEO basics which will assist you in future to improve the ranking of your page on online search engines. A greatly SEO optimized online site ranks on top on online search engines and for this reason it gets a lot of online visitors & potential customers as well. Let us talk about some supportive SEO basics.
1. Keywords – Keywords are the mainly important element of search engine optimization (SEO). Google, Msn and Yahoo specially look at the keywords and make a decision about your page rank according to the keyword density. A number of supportive points you should remember to optimize your online site with keywords –
»Your online site has to contain the keywords in the Title of the web page, in the URL of the online site, at Header 1 (H1) and 3-4% keyword concentration throughout your web page.
» A number of keywords get extra online searches and others fewer. Selecting the keywords that are searched several times can catch more online visitors.
» A few keywords are more competitive and others fewer. If you can select those keywords that are fewer competitive then it can assist you to obtain a higher page rank on Google/ Msn/ Yahoo.
2. Back Links – Back links are another important element of off-site SEO fundamentals. You have higher chances to get on the top of the ranking if you get lot of back links.
Share this article in social media and help the community
Latest posts by Kayes (see all)
- GDPR Compliance – The GDPR Checklist to Make Your Site GDPR Compliant - Jun 19, 2018
- Web hosting Facts every business owner should know - Dec 1, 2015
- WordPress Hosting – How to Choose the Best - Nov 28, 2015